Thursday, January 23, 2014

Some favourites


Bedside table. Geode bookends from an op shop, butterflies from tip (gobsmacked)


Rose botanical print op shop, scarf $2 from Cotton On years ago.


I love hair flowers, nice little touch


Star print singlet from Target, Budgerigar print tote from Cotton On, Winnie the Pooh heat pack from a friend, next awful Canberra winter, I'll be prepared


Singlet top, skirt and boots all by Dotti, all second hand too. Floral handbag from my Aunty, shoes a score on eBay, little mutated brogues


Star print dresses, happened accidentally, happy accident


Future journals, got a whole stash given to me last year, spoiled


Christmas presents


Map love
Gigantic reading pile



My little 3 year old cousin drew all these cute figures, she says they're potatoes, aren't they sweet?

X


No comments:

Post a Comment