Friday, January 10, 2014

My sister

Does anybody else feel like their siblings are their other 'halves' (quarters, thirds, etc!) I couldn't imagine life without my sister
so here is a sneak peak at her magical room


Guess what her name is!


She has the best taste in everything, but particularly in books.




Frank from Donnie Darko still freaks me out, he just appears. The stupid things is, i got him for her



Childhood Heico lamp. All the black has scratched off their eyes so they look half crazed, but it's the sweetest little lamp


This is a table top she decoupaged, magical!

My sister is obsessed with The Moomins, it's good, it makes birthdays and Christmas easier 
She has the best collection


The graphic novels/ Tove Jansson comic strips



Old Moomin covers are wonderful



Snufkin, the little figurine with the green hat below is her favourite. 

I have watched many episodes of the anime adaptation and read a few books, they're beautiful, a perfect present for a child if you're running short of ideas


Moomin mania!


More to come about my other half soon :) 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment