Tuesday, November 26, 2013

House of Harlow knock off

Simply because it was pretty, here is a peacock cuff I got ages ago at Target for $5 


Suffice to say, when I found out that House of Harlow 1960, Nicole Richie's 'designs' (as I'm sure she worked very hard on them herself) had a peacock cuff too


I felt quite happy that I wasn't duped to pay a ridiculous price for something a supposed 'celebrity' has put their name to, and personally I love when similar copies of supposedly 'high end' products get mass produced and sold at a more acceptable prices, I know I'm not the demographic clientèle, but to fund the ridiculous lifestyles of these people is crazy! Spend 70 dollars on yourself, don't give it to Nicole Richie or Britney Spears' perfume, people think they're buying luxury but you're paying for someone else's trip to the moon!
Pic from house of harlow
X


No comments:

Post a Comment