Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars red carpet 2014


Cate Blanchett in Armani, what a stunning dress, I love pale shades, and certain embellishments can either look awfully tacky or drop dead gorgeous like this gown



Jessica Biel in Chanel, I love the colour and it's quite ethereal


Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab, Love this dress! I love long sleeve dresses! and it has an old world deco feel to it which is lovely


Sarah Paulson in Elie Saab, I love the colours and the embellishments are nice and elegant, again with lovely long sleeves!


Penelope Cruz in Giambatissta Valli. Nice enough gown, a bit 'safe' and done, but a lovely colour on the striking Ms Cruz


Amy Adams in Gucci. I like gowns with structure, this is nice, but very safe and done before. Not to sound like a hater! It's a lovely colour on a red head :)


Emma Watson in Vera Wang, this dress is beautiful! I love that Emma always looks so beautifully put together but an elegance that is fitting for her age, 'sophisticated' looks on some younger girls can look a bit try hard, but this is beautiful! I love the structure of the skirt/hem, so pretty!

More coming soon

Pics from Daily Mail and Harper's Bazaar

X


No comments:

Post a Comment