Saturday, March 8, 2014

Oscars 2014 red carpet Part 2


Charlize Theron in Dior, nice, sure, boring, yes.


Elsa Pataky in Elie Saab. I keep seeing these dumbass reports that some people hated this dress, number one- fashion police are a ridiculous bunch anyways!! number two- just LOOK at the dress! The colour and embellishments are incredible! Being 7 months pregnant and looking poised I'm sure is hard to pull off and I think she's done it!


Lady Gaga in Versace, apparently she got there late and had to walk the red carpet alone? I don't know if that's hilariously wonderful or ridiculously awkward? Kudos to her! I really like those colours on her!


Julia Roberts in Givenchy, I'm a gigantic black lace fan! and at the risk of sounding like a slightly deranged grandma, just Google 'black lace curtains' wicked as! I know this dress copped some flack, who gives, I mean, it's a nice fit and the lace panel up top is a lovely piece of intricacy


Kerry Washington in Jason Wu. Another pregnant lady looking beautiful! I just love this colour! I suppose she has to do the Angelina Jolie leg thing so it doesn't swamp her though?


Jenna Dewan Tatum in Reem Acra. I love how crazy this dress is! It's beautiful! It looks like a shooting star in dress form!


Julie Delpy in Jenny Packham! I love the colour and fit, very old school, it reminds me of a picture of Jean Harlow hanging in my room!


Viola Davis in Escada. Pretty boring and safe, though i LOVE this colour! It does look a bit worn- to- a-high-school-dance-near-you though


Kate Hudson in Versace


Sarah Paulson in Elie Saab, Elie Saab doing well on the red carpet!


AND this oldie but goodie from Kate Mara at the Oscars in 2012, I just like this dress.

Hey you guys, look at this!


from E! online, nailed it! Lots of nude/ light pink embellished dresses this year, but nonetheless each lady looked lovely. 
Pics from Daily Mail, Just Jared and E!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment