Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Adventures of Bobo Part One

This is my friend Bobo, wave hello-bo!


He came to me in this box courtesy of my beautiful friend Jacinta and my other half:
Bo-box:



From Costco. (Costco-bo) 

He is a very helpful skeleton, he helps me with the ironing:



and hanging the washing


(he has a few pervert tendencies, he likes to fall face first into my undies and pretend it was an 'accident' )

Here he is taking a well earned hammock break 



Because after all, working out without muscles is very hard:



He was helpful in checking the mail:




He even drove me to the shops! 



He's got this:


I accidentally walked in on him in the bathroom, which was a terrifying experience, trust me. 



He's quite shameless actually:




He likes music and is pretty good at the drums:




Bastard got a perfect drumroll first time he tried.

It was a long day for Bobo, so he went to sleep, but there will be other days he can play, 

Goodnight Bobo!



X









No comments:

Post a Comment