Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just thinking/ essay procrastination


I was so relieved when I found a word for it as the concept of Sonder is one I get caught up in quite often


I always wonder how many other people are staring at the moon at the exact same time as me, and what they are going through. I am comforted by the thought that our moon was the same one Joan of Arc fought under, the same moon Oscar Wilde wrote under, the same moon that people on other sides of the world who have never seen each other consult for company or comfort.


Has anyone else experienced a level of non-caring that others have mistaken for brazen confidence? It sounds so strange when put in a sentence like that! Perhaps my homework is depressing me!


Here are some words I hope are of comfort to you

Pics are from Tumblr and Pinterest

X

No comments:

Post a Comment