Sunday, March 22, 2015

Nibbled to death by an Okapi



The first time I listened to the entirety of Machine Gun Etiquette by The Damned, the track loop at the end of Smash it up confused the crap out of me, but I knew I'd hear it somewhere before


The above animal is an Okapi, Arthur Dent brother was nibbled to death by one in the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy!

Well arthur isn't talking about his brother in the GIF below, but who doesn't love the Hitchhickers guide! What a series! (book, radio, tv and movie)

Culturally, I think I should just start identifying as British! 


All pics and gifs from Tumblr

X

Listen below!




2 comments:

  1. You should definitely start identifying as British, for all of humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is only made known in the radio version and not the double LP Called "Don't Panic!"

    ReplyDelete