Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ghost baby girl/ Doll Graves Tumblr

Hannah from Canada takes some of the most beautiful photos on Tumblr, there is an epic amount of crap to wade through in the Tumblr-verse, and this is one its superstars:









I got to know her work through her blog, the tragic sense I think it was called, before she moved her work to Tumblr, she captures a melancholy/ lonely/gothic/ romatic vibe well in her photos.

She is also really sweet in her responses to followers, which is just a plus in the sometimes cruel world of internet anonymity








LINK to her beautiful Tumblr

x

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for a decent tool to automate my Tumblr account and I found https://blogonauto.com/ remarkably perfect as it fulfills every aspect for what I wished an automation tool should have. It is a very simple tool i.e. quick and easy to setup tool for providing undoubtedly the best results without investing much time. The bot does it all, just tell the bot what to do and leave the rest to the BlogOnAuto and relax. BlogOnAuto will post it to your account at the right time for the maximum positive results.

    ReplyDelete