Saturday, February 1, 2014

Carrie Bradshaw apartment


Before it was RUINED in the terrible Sex and the City movies

Schiaparelli Parfum poster!


Carrie was my least favourite character, but had my most favourite apartment.

Everything is nice and understated before it gets plastic-fantastic-asised 


It was warm and comforting, not loud and over done with flashy matchy-matchy. I dislike matchy-matchy so much, I call that style of decoration 'Personality Bypass'




The chair that Aidan made. (Oh the trials and tribulations that guy had to put up with)

I love the framed art on the bureau and the warm chocolate-y colours. 

It's not that i dislike SATC, it's just that it was relevant for it's time, and I think a lot of people have forgotten that. Social media has changed way too much. Blah blah, obvious Lena Dunham Girl's bridging the gap obligatory sentence yawn

Pics from HBO

X


No comments:

Post a Comment