Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Imitation Game/ Alan Turing



(Pics courtesy of Wikipedia)

A Brilliant film about a brilliant man

Due to a book project I was involved in years ago, and a general love of history, the name Turing was familiar. When I learnt the full story of Alan Turing and his horrendous treatment from his own country after his service in the second world war, I too looked forward to the film starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Turing, and he did a brilliant job. I love this movie so very very much and could not recommend it more. Of course some aspects have been dramatised but what can we realistically expect from Holly-weird. The history of Alan Turing and the Imitation Game are things that can make me cry at the drop of a hat, the injustice of it all reminds me of Nikola Tesla (don't even get me started!)

This is a brilliant film that I could not tell you enough times to watch. Learn about Alan Turing and make your own mind up about what truly being of service to 'your country' is

X


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly, the post has been removed. I do apologise for the delay, i have been negligent of my blog over study. I truly love your art and hope my delay in response caused no offence. Have a nice weekend, Sabrina

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've watched this and yes it's truly a great movie. Benedict Cumberbatch is a great actor and he also get CBE from The Queen right? CMIIW
    nice to see you post. Mind to come and visit mine?^^
    www.thelatchstring.blogspot.com
    let's be friend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello friend! I shall indeed follow your blog, I am starting a new one and will link it here soon. I have been very negligent of this blog lately, so decided it was time for a change! I'm so glad you liked the movie too! It is so beautiful!
      Have a nice day!

      Delete